TheTasteOfMocha ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞ | about . more . Facebook . Twitter . follow



flash back..
assalamualaikum w.b.t
just starting afresh with a new days ahead of me InshaAllah..
I've been reading my older posts and how naive plus awkward it is
Tbh my english isn't that great from the beginning but as I constantly using it I think I have improve a bit..
even a nano improvement still an achievement okay?

how do i improve my english?

first, i love to read very much,, read simply anything and everything.. and mostly i read english novels... so by reading somehow the rules that i've had learn become adapted by itself..

second, i watched a lot of tv drama and majority is english dramas and movies.. watching something u love at the same time learn from it.. its a good way actually.. u could observe how they pronounce it and i love hearing different slang of english

third, frankly speaking i just start from the bottom.. i bought Betty Azar's books and learn the basic again.. back to basic and slowly improving..

all of this takes time but it's worth it trust me..
we want to meet new people and we dont want language to be a barrier..

i think that's all from me..

xoxo bye


← OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS →




Greeting
Thank you for dropping by.These pictures are not taken by me. If they are, my name will be posted on them. I don't give credits to anyone because nobody knows who the real owner of each picture. If the owner wants credits, they should put their URL on their picture.All Rights Reserved

Recent Post
  • 2014.
  • FASHION disaster !
  • LAME allert !!
  • flying to cloud nine
  • Here Is My World

    Month By Month
    · May 2013
    · September 2013
    · January 2014
    · April 2014
    · January 2015

    My Ladybugs
    Diana


  • Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.

    Diana design this skin by herself and get some help from them . A big thanks for them =